With the lively Rossignol S86 Ski, you’ll carve mad turns on groomers, slice through powder when you head out the gates, and rail down steep tree-lines. This carving machine loves to rip around the whole mountain and show you it can handle any terrain you throw its way.
- Titanium sandwiched around a poplar wood core (wood from renewable tree farms) allows for a stable ski at high speed, increases the S86’s durability, and facilitates rebound.
- AmpTek technology combines traditional camber with an early rise in the tip and tail, which delivers exceptional energy and edge grip as well as improves turn initiation and flotation in any conditions.
- Reverse sidecut allows for a buttery-and-slashy feel in the powder and precision on hardpack.
- Freeride tip (65mm) improves turn initiation and flotation in all conditions.
- Vibration Absorbing System dampens vibrations, adds control and stability, and enhances contact with the snow